A new project for Canada’s most charming small-town COMMUNITY
Nestled in the Holland Creek neighbourhood in the Town of Ladysmith, BC, Tidalwood will be a four-story building that will have one and two-bedroom homes with balconies for rent.The building features a contemporary design that fits beautifully within the landscape and has several walking trails on-site for residents to enjoy.
Secluded in nature, the Tidalwood apartment building offers the very best in recreational living. Surrounded by 6-acres of green space and protected watercourses, residents will wake up to unspoiled views of nature and enjoy access to miles of walking trails through fir, maple, and arbutus trees and hiking routes to Heart Lake and Stocking Lake Loop.
Conveniently located, the multi-family building is within walking distance to the ocean, a golf course, parks, and the shopping and dining amenities of downtown Ladysmith. Residents will also be a 5-minute drive away from Transfer Beach, a scenic park with swimming beaches, a playground, a spray park, picnic tables, an off-leash park, and the largest open-air amphitheatre on Vancouver Island.
The Tidalwood apartment building is dog-friendly and provides residents with a range of amenities, including on-site parking, heated bike storage, e-bike chargers, storage lockers, in-suite laundry in every unit, and has several energy-efficient components. A beautiful community project, residents will have access to an on-site fitness room, an outdoor covered social area, and automated parcel delivery and grocery delivery lockers.
To learn more, visit www.tidalwoodliving.com
- Developer: Primex Investments Ltd.
- General Contractor: Westmark Construction
- Property Management: Pacific Cove Properties
- Architecture/Building Design: dHKarchitects
- Civil Engineering: Newcastle Engineering
- Electrical Engineering: RB Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering: Lewkowich Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering: AME Group
- Structural Engineering: Herold Engineering
- Building Envelope: Labas Engineering
- Landscape Architect: MacDonlad Gray
- Interior Design: RG Design Studio Inc.
- Environmental: D.R. Clough Consulting