Located near Nanaimo North Town Centre, this up-and-coming five-storey development features 98 units with one, two, and three-bedroom homes for rent. The architectural design includes two contemporary wings adjacent to a wetland area that matches the natural landscape and offers idyllic views for residents to enjoy.
Only steps from Long Lake and North Town Centre, residents will have easy access to recreational parks and outdoor spaces. From kayaking to biking and walking, the building will feature pedestrian paths that lead to lake trails, docks, and beaches. Secure bike lockers and onsite storage give residents a little extra room to store belongings, and an underground parkade will have electric vehicle and bicycle charging stations with plenty of space for personal vehicles.
Homes will have state-of-the-art and energy-efficient appliance packages, including in-suite laundry. Air conditioning will also be available to help keep tenants cool during the warm seasons along with energy-efficient windows. Private balconies offer residents outdoor their own outdoor space right from their living room where they can enjoy a morning coffee or an evening summer barbecue.
Construction is set to begin in August 2022 and is anticipated for completion in early 2024.
- Developer: Primex Investments Ltd.
- General Contractor: Westmark Construction
- Property Management: Pacific Cove Properties
- Interior designer: RG Design Studio
- Architecture/Building Design: Daryoush Firouzli
- Civil Engineering: Herold Engineering
- Electrical Engineering: e2 Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering: Lewkowich Engineering Associates Ltd
- Mechanical Engineering: Avalon Mechanical
- Structural Engineering: Herold Engineering
- Building Envelope: Herold Engineering
- Landscape Architect: Victoria Drakeford