WESTMARK WINS VIREB EXCELLENCE AWARD FOR LADYSMITH MULTI-FAMILY DEVELOPMENT
Big news—Westmark won the Excellence Award for Multi-Family Condominium in the 2023 Commercial Building Awards (CBAs) hosted by the Vancouver Island Real Estate Board (VIREB).
The CBA’s recognize outstanding workmanship and design in commercial buildings across Vancouver Island. Each year, commercial, industrial, institutional or multi-family development projects are nominated across 14 different categories. Winners are selected by a panel of independent judges from various professional and development industries.
We were recognized for our general contracting work on Tidalwood in Ladysmith. This four-storey, multi-family development features one and two-bedroom homes with balconies for rent. Nestled between two creeks and secluded in nature, Tidalwood provides easy access to forest trails and protected watercourses.
The building boasts a wide range of amenities including on-site parking, heated bike storage, e-bike chargers, storage lockers, in-suite laundry in every unit, and has several energy-efficient components.
Our team is extremely proud of the results and want to extend a very special congrats and thank you to everyone involved with the multi-family development project as a whole:
- Developer: Primex Investments Ltd.
- Property Management: Pacific Cove Properties
- Architecture/Building Design: dHKarchitects
- Civil Engineering: Newcastle Engineering
- Electrical Engineering: RB Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering: Lewkowich Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering: AME Group
- Structural Engineering: Herold Engineering
- Building Envelope: Labas Engineering
- Landscape Architect: MacDonlad Gray
- Interior Design: RG Design Studio Inc.
- Environmental: D.R. Clough Consulting