WESTMARK WINS VIREB EXCELLENCE AWARD FOR LADYSMITH MULTI-FAMILY DEVELOPMENT
The CBA’s recognize outstanding workmanship and design in commercial buildings across Vancouver Island. Each year, commercial, industrial, institutional or multi-family development projects are nominated across 14 different categories. Winners are selected by a panel of independent judges from various professional and development industries.
We were recognized for our general contracting work on Tidalwood in Ladysmith. This four-storey, multi-family development features one and two-bedroom homes with balconies for rent. Nestled between two creeks and secluded in nature, Tidalwood provides easy access to forest trails and protected watercourses.
The building boasts a wide range of amenities including on-site parking, heated bike storage, e-bike chargers, storage lockers, in-suite laundry in every unit, and has several energy-efficient components.
Our team is extremely proud of the results and want to extend a very special congrats and thank you to everyone involved with the multi-family development project as a whole:
- Developer: Primex Investments Ltd.
- Property Management: Pacific Cove Properties
- Architecture/Building Design: dHKarchitects
- Civil Engineering: Newcastle Engineering
- Electrical Engineering: RB Engineering
- Geotechnical Engineering: Lewkowich Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering: AME Group
- Structural Engineering: Herold Engineering
- Building Envelope: Labas Engineering
- Landscape Architect: MacDonlad Gray
- Interior Design: RG Design Studio Inc.
- Environmental: D.R. Clough Consulting