Commercial Office Space in Nanaimo Ready for Occupancy in Summer 2017
The first of the two buildings in the final commercial phase of Pacific Station sold out in a mere 14 days. If you are looking to start a new business or expand your existing business to on Vancouver Island, why not consider office space for sale in North Nanaimo’s premier business community?
At Pacific Station, you can own your own office space at a comparable cost, or even less, than you can if leasing. Building B at Pacific Station is an ideal investment for businesses of all shapes and sizes. The synergistic business community already established in Pacific Station that will inevitably result in networking and referral relationships. Take a look at the incredible features and amenities of Building B that make investing in commercial real estate at Pacific Station great:
- Modern, west coast architecture
- Just over 16,000 sq ft total, with flexible options for 2,000 sq ft to 16,000 sq ft
- Designated secured, underground parking stalls
- Convenient elevator access
- Prime, high-traffic exposure to the Island Highway
- Prepped & ready for renovations & tenant improvements
Upper units feature:
- Impressive vaulted ceilings
- Large windows letting in an abundance of natural light
Ground floor units feature:
- Street-level, storefront access
- Open layout
Get more information on these available office spaces at Pacific Station by checking out the Jahelka Real Estate Group website.
Can’t wait until later this summer? Three more spaces are available and ready in the other buildings in the development:
- #202-5190 Dublin Way, Nanaimo, BC / $279,000 / 1,042 sq ft
- #201-5190 Dublin Way, Nanaimo, BC / $289,000 / 1,041 sq ft
- #202-5220 Dublin Way, Nanaimo, BC / $299,900 / 958 sq ft
Interested? Get in touch with real estate advisor Devin Jahelka to book your exclusive tour today!